Clonakilty Community Youth Centre (‘the Centre’), in the course of business, will be required to collect some of your personal information. We will gather this information, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) (‘GDPR’).
What information will we collect and why we are collecting it?
- 1.1 The information we collect will include your full name, your email address, your phone number, your date of birth.
- 1.2 We may collect further information about any group you represent.
- 1.3 We gather this information to secure your room booking in our centre and to allow us keep informed if there are changes to your booking.
- 1.4 We will use the information you provide us to inform you if there are changes in the organisation of the Centre which may affect you.
- 1.5 We may also use your information to update you with our news and centre developments. This may involve ways in which you can get involved with fundraising, campaigning, or volunteering for the centre.
- 1.6 If you are employed by the Centre we will have to gather further information to include you on our payroll system. We will send you further data privacy agreements should this be the case.
- 1.7 We will not collect any information that is unnecessary for your interaction with the Centre.
Where will we collect your information from?
2.1 We will collect personal information from you
- directly, in person and indirectly through any documentation you may submit to us,
- through the online submission form and through the online booking system,
- through your interactions with any of your social media platforms,
- through external sources, where you give your permission to do so, or where the information is publicly available.
How long do we keep you information?
- 3.1 We will keep your information for as long as you are engaged with the Centre in any capacity.
- 3.2 We will inform you if we need your information for longer than your engagement with the Centre.
- 3.3 In accordance with regulation and tax obligations we may need to keep your information for 6 years.
How will we share your information?
- 4.1 We will not share your information with any third party for the purpose of marketing or research.
- 4.2 We may share your information with other people organisation for the purpose of carrying out any arrangement or agreement you have with the Centre. We will seek your permission before we share any such information.
- 4.3 We many need to share your information in accordance with the Children First legislation and at any follow information that is needed by Tusla, the Gardaí and any other associated organisation. This will be done strictly in line with relevant Irish child protection laws.
You can get further information about your GDPR provided rights on the Data Protection Commission website.